|Developer||DARK ENERGY DIGITAL|
|Publisher||DARK ENERGY DIGITAL|
|Location||Queen of The World|
The player uses guns around the game to defend themselves.
- Sonic Rounds - Sonic rounds which Kate first finds in the game. This ammo is unlimited, and can be charged for a greater effect.
- Rapid - Rapid fire ammo which makes the pistol fire like a machine gun. Very powerful.
- Gel - An explosive gel that can silently kill enemies. When fired, a countdown starting at 10 begins before it explodes, however, the player can choose to detonate it whenever they want.
- Electric - Electric rounds that can electrify the water, instantly killing enemies. They work like the Gel rounds.
- Hydrokinesis- When Kate is infected by the virus, she gains the ability to manipulate water. This power does not become usable to the player until she finds her third dose of pills to keep the virus under control.
Differences From The Original GameEdit
- Many levels were taken out and replaced with new ones. In addition, there are many more explorable areas.
- The character of Scoot was changed. Alot of his dialog was cut, his character model was changed from fat to muscular, and his voice actor was changed. His voice actor from the the 360 version was an Australian actor, but the voice was almost not understandable, had alot of breaking points, and the reviewers criticized his voice. To ease on this, the developers changed his voice to an American voice.
- The ending was changed.
- Kate's apartment was changed.
- Kate's outfit is different.
- The graphics were greatly improved.
The original reviews for the 360 version were mostly mixed and negative. However with the release of Prophecy for PS3 and windows, the ratings went up to mixed and positive with the best reviews from:
Xbox Mag: 9/10
Uk Xbox Mag: 8/10
Team Xbox: 8/10
The lowest score for the game was from Edge with a 3/10 rating.
The official site is http://www.hydrophobia-game.com/